For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKHHHHHHAS ELIPDAPLSS AAYSIRSIGE RPVLKAPVPK RQKCDHWTPC PSDTYAYRLL SGGGRSKYAK ICFEDNLLMG EQLGNVARGI NIAIVNYVTG NVTATRCFDM YEGDNSGPMT KFIQSAAPKS LLFMVTYDDG STRLNNDAKN AIEALGSKEI RNMKFRSSWV FIAAKGLELP SEIQREKINH SDAKNNRYSG WPAEIQIEGC IPKERS
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids30 to 235
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.24% Tris, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionAdd deionized water (200 µl) to prepare a working stock solution of 0.5 mg/mL
- Cytokine like protein 2 21
- Cytokine-like protein 2-21
- FunctionInduces apoptosis of alpha and beta cells in a dose- and time-dependent manner. Present in insulin secretory granules and likely cosecreted with insulin.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the pancreas. Also found in the colon, kidney, prostate, small intestine and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM3 family.
modifications2 N-termini have been observed in the mature protein: the first at Glu-30, resulting from signal peptide cleavage, the second at Ser-46.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Localized in discrete vesicular and perinuclear structure.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FAM3B protein images
References for Recombinant Human FAM3B protein (ab113864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"