For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMQVFEIKMDASLGNLFARSALDTAARSTKP PRYKCGISKACPEKHFAFKMASGAANVVGPKICLEDNVLMSGVKNNVGRG INVALANGKTGEVLDTKYFDMWGGDVAPFIEFLKAIQDGTIVLMGTYDDG ATKLNDEARRLIADLGSTSITNLGFRDNWVFCGGKGIKTKSPFEQHIKNN KDTNKYEGWPEVVEMEGCIPQKQD
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids25 to 227
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113122 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.08% DTT, 20% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Family with sequence similarity 3 member C
- FunctionMay be involved in retinal laminar formation. Promotes epithelial to mesenchymal transition.
- Tissue specificityPresent in most secretory epithelia (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM3 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Cytoplasmic in some cancer cells.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FAM3C protein images
References for Recombinant Human FAM3C protein (ab113122)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"