For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMWFLTTLLLWVPVDGQVDTTKAVITLQPPWVSVFQEETVTLHCEVLHLPG SSSTQWFLNGTATQTSTPSYRITSASVNDSGEYRCQRGLSGRSDPIQLEI HRGWLLLQVSSRVFTEGEPLALRCHAWKDKLVYNVLYYRNGKAFKFFHWN SNLTILKTNISHNGTYHCSGMGKHRYTSAGISVTVKELFPAPVLNASVTS PLLEGNLVTLSCETKLLLQRPGLQLYFSFYMGSKTLRGRNTSSEYQILTA RREDSGLYWCEAATEDGNVLKRSPELELQVLGLQLPTPVWFHVLFYLAVG IMFLVNTVLWVTIRKELKRKKKWDLEISLDSGHEKKVISSLQEDRHLEEE LKCQEQKEEQLQEGVHRKEPQGAT
- Molecular weight67 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 374
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Fc fragment of IgG high affinity Ia receptor (CD64)
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FCGR1A protein images
References for Recombinant Human FCGR1A protein (ab114416)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"