For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGRGGAAAPTA PNGTLEAELE RRWESLVALS LARLPVAAQP KEAAVQSGAG DYLLGIKRLR RLYCNVGIGF HLQALPDGRI GGAHADTRDS LLELSPVERG VVSIFGVASR FFVAMSSKGK LYGSPFFTDE CTFKEILLPN NYNAYESYKY PGMFIALSKN GKTKKGNRVS PTMKVTHFLP RL
- Amino acids25 to 206
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- FunctionCan transform NIH 3T3 cells from a human stomach tumor (hst) and from karposi's sarcoma (KS3). It has a mitogenic activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human FGF4 protein (ab50131)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"