For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceFLECQNSPARITHYQLNFQTGLLVPAHIFRIGPAPAFTGDTIALNIIKGN EEGYFGTRRLNAYTGVVYLQRAVLEPRDFALDVEMKLWRQGSVTTFLAKM HIFFTTFAL
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1076 to 1184
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionIts binding to fibronectin and some other ligands is calcium dependent.
- Tissue specificityComponent of both basement membranes and other connective tissues. Expressed in heart, placenta and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fibulin family.
Contains 3 anaphylatoxin-like domains.
Contains 11 EGF-like domains.
- Developmental stageWidely expressed during embryonic development. Primarily detected within the neuropithelium, spinal ganglia and peripheral nerves.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Fibulin 2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Fibulin 2 protein (ab114844)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"