For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MALIPEPEVK IEVLQKPFIC HRKTKGGDLM LVHYEGYLEK DGSLFHSTHK HNNGQPIWFT LGILEALKGW DQGLKGMCVG EKRKLIIPPA LGYGKEGKGK IPPESTLIFN IDLLEIRNGP RSHESFQEMD LNDDWKLSKD EVKAYLKKEF EKHGAVVNES HHDALVEDIF DKEDEDKDGF ISAREFTYKH DEL
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids20 to 211
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity is > 80 nmoles/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 1C in Tris-HCl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Purity> 90
ab119146 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesab119146 should be stored desiccated.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 89% PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 22 kDa FK506 binding protein
- 22 kDa FK506-binding protein
- 22 kDa FKBP
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins during protein synthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseEhlers-Danlos syndrome, with progressive kyphoscoliosis, myopathy, and hearing loss
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human FKBP14 protein (ab119146)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"