For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMALIPEPEVKIEVLQKPFICHRKTKGGDLM LVHYEGYLEKDGSLFHSTHKHNNGQPIWFTLGILEALKGWDQGLKGMCVG EKRKLIIPPALGYGKEGKGKIPPESTLIFNIDLLEIRNGPRSHESFQEMD LNDDWKLSKDEVKAYLKKEFEKHGAVVNESHHDALVEDIFDKEDEDKDGF ISAREFTYKHDEL
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids20 to 211
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity is > 240 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant FKBP14 protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1°C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab99328 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 22 kDa FK506 binding protein
- 22 kDa FK506-binding protein
- 22 kDa FKBP
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins during protein synthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseEhlers-Danlos syndrome, with progressive kyphoscoliosis, myopathy, and hearing loss
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human FKBP14 protein images
References for Recombinant human FKBP14 protein (ab99328)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"