For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMATGAEGKRK LQIGVKKRVD HCPIKSRKGD VLHMHYTGKL EDGTEFDSSL PQNQPFVFSL GTGQVIKGWD QGLLGMCEGE KRKLVIPSEL GYGERGAPPK IPGGATLVFE VELLKIERRT EL.
- Molecular weight13 kDa
- Amino acids22 to 142
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity is > 150 nmoles/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleave 1umole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 1C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Purity> 90
ab116404 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
- Additional notesAlthough stable at 4°C for 30 days, should be stored desiccated below -20°C for periods greater than 30 days. Please avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Please see notes section.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 13 kDa FK506-binding protein
- 13 kDa FKBP
- EC 220.127.116.11
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- Tissue specificityT-cells and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FKBP-type PPIase family. FKBP2 subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human FKBP2 protein (ab116404)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"