For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMETPPVNTIG EKDTSQPQQE WEKNLRENLD SVIQIRQQPR DPPTETLELE VSPDPASQIL EHTQGAEKLV AELEGDSHKS HGSTSQMPEA LQASDLWYCP DGSFVKKIVI RGHGLDKPKL GSCCRVLALG FPFGSGPPEG WTELTMGVGP WREETWGELI EKCLESMCQG EEAELQLPGH SGPPVRLTLA SFTQGRDSWE LETSEKEALA REERARGTEL FRAGNPEGAA RCYGRALRLL LTLPPPGPPE RTVLHANLAA CQLLLGQPQL AAQSCDRVLE REPGHLKALY RRGVAQAALG NLEKATADLK KVLAIDPKNR AAQEELGKVV IQGKNQDAGL AQGLRKMFGL EHHHHHH
- Molecular weight39 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 349
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab119160 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesPlease prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 20% Glycerol, 0.24% Tris
- FK506 binding protein like
- FK506-binding protein-like
- FunctionMay be involved in response to X-ray. Regulates p21 protein stability by binding to Hsp90 and p21.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with higher levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TPR repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human FKBPL protein (ab119160)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"