For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMETPPVNTIG EKDTSQPQQE WEKNLRENLD SVIQIRQQPR DPPTETLELE VSPDPASQIL EHTQGAEKLV AELEGDSHKS HGSTSQMPEA LQASDLWYCP DGSFVKKIVI RGHGLDKPKL GSCCRVLALG FPFGSGPPEG WTELTMGVGP WREETWGELI EKCLESMCQG EEAELQLPGH SGPPVRLTLA SFTQGRDSWE LETSEKEALA REERARGTEL FRAGNPEGAA RCYGRALRLL LTLPPPGPPE RTVLHANLAA CQLLLGQPQL AAQSCDRVLE REPGHLKALY RRGVAQAALG NLEKATADLK KVLAIDPKNR AAQEELGKVV IQGKNQDAGL AQGLRKMFGL EHHHHHH
- Molecular weight39 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 349
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity is > 210 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant FKBPL protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1°C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab98117 is purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- FK506 binding protein like
- FK506-binding protein-like
- FunctionMay be involved in response to X-ray. Regulates p21 protein stability by binding to Hsp90 and p21.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with higher levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TPR repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human FKBPL protein images
References for Recombinant human FKBPL protein (ab98117)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"