For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected insect cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 100mM Potassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.4
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 5
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 5
- Dimethylaniline oxidase 5
- FunctionIn contrast with other forms of FMO it does not seem to be a drug-metabolizing enzyme.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal and adult liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMO family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human FMO5 protein (ab57977)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"