For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceHHKTKPGPEDKLHDQCSPWKKNACCTASTSQELHKDTSRLYNFNWDHCGK MEPACKRHFIQDTCLYECSPNLGPWIQQVNQTWRKERFLDVPL
- Molecular weight36 kDa
- Amino acids36 to 128
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114615 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- FunctionBinds to folate and reduced folic acid derivatives and mediates delivery of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate to the interior of cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta and hematopoietic cells. Expression is increased in malignant tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the folate receptor family.
modificationsEight disulfide bonds are present.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FOLR2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human FOLR2 protein (ab114615)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"