For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSFSIDHIMGHGGGGAAPPGAGEGSPGPPFAAAAGPGGQAQVLAMLTAPAL APVAGHIRLSHPGDALLSSGSRFASKVAGLSGCH
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids411 to 494
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Drosphilia Forkhead Homolog Like 17
- FKHL 17
- Forkhead box protein D2
- FunctionProbable transcription factor involved in embryogenesis and somatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityKidney specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FOXD2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human FOXD2 protein (ab114922)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"