For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRPQELPRLAFPLLLLLLLLLPPPPCPAHSATRFDPTWESLDARQLPAWF DQAKFGIFIHWGVFSVPSFGSEWFWWYWQKEKIPKYVEFMKDNYPPSFKY EDFGPLFTAKFFNANQWADIFQASGAKYIVLTSKHHEGFTLWGSEYSWNW NAIDEGPKRDIVKELEVAIRNRTDLRFGLYYSLFEWFHPLFLEDESSSFH KRQFPVSKTLPELYELVNNYQPEVLWSDGDGGAPDQYWNSTGFLAWLYNE SPVRGTVVTNDRWGAGSICKHGGFYTCSDRYNPGHLLPHKWENCMTIDKL SWGYRREAGISDYLTIEELVKQLVETVSCGGNLLMNIGPTLDGTISVVFE ERLRQVGSWLKVNGEAIYETYTWRSQNDTVTPDVWYTSKPKEKLVYAIFL KWPTSGQLFLGHPKAILGATEVKLLGHGQPLNWISLEQNGIMVELPQLTI HQMPCKWGWALALTNVI
- Molecular weight77 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 467
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Alpha L fucosidase 2
- Alpha L fucosidase fucohydrolase 2
- Alpha-L-fucosidase 2
- FunctionAlpha-L-fucosidase is responsible for hydrolyzing the alpha-1,6-linked fucose joined to the reducing-end N-acetylglucosamine of the carbohydrate moieties of glycoproteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 29 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FUCA2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human FUCA2 protein (ab117022)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"