For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEIMQTLHPDASANFHSLDDIYYFGGQNAHNQIAIYAHQPRTADEIPMEPG DIIGVAGNHWDGYSKGVNRKLGRTGLYPSYKVREKIETVKYPTYPEAEK
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids477 to 575
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Alpha (1,6) fucosyltransferase
- FunctionCatalyzes the addition of fucose in alpha 1-6 linkage to the first GlcNAc residue, next to the peptide chains in N-glycans.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 23 family.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Membrane-bound form in trans cisternae of Golgi.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FUT8 protein images
References for Recombinant Human FUT8 protein (ab114701)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"