For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human FXYD3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceNDLEDKNSPFYYDWHSLQVGGLICAGVLCAMGIIIVMSAKCKCKFGQKSG HHPGETPPLITPGSAQS
- Molecular weight33 kDa including tags
- Amino acids21 to 87
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Chloride conductance inducer protein Mat 8
- Chloride conductance inducer protein Mat-8
- FXYD domain containing ion transport regulator 3
- FunctionInduces a hyperpolarization-activated chloride current when expressed in Xenopus oocytes. May be a modulator capable of activating endogenous oocyte channels.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a subset of human breast tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FXYD family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human FXYD3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human FXYD3 protein (ab116879)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"