For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GADD45G protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMTLEEVRGQD TVPESTARMQ GAGKALHELL LSAQRQGCLT AGVYESAKVL NVDPDNVTFC VLAAGEEDEG DIALQIHFTL IQAFCCENDI DIVRVGDVQR LAAIVGAGEE AGAPGDLHCI LISNPNEDAW KDPALEKLSL FCEESRSVND WVPSITLPE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab79245 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris HCl buffer, pH 7.5
- Cytokine responsive protein CR6
- Cytokine-responsive protein CR6
- FunctionInvolved in the regulation of growth and apoptosis. Mediates activation of stress-responsive MTK1/MEKK4 MAPKKK.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GADD45 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GADD45G protein images
References for Recombinant Human GADD45G protein (ab79245)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"