For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSLLPVPYTEAASLSTGSTVTIKGRPLACF LNEPYLQVDFHTEMKEESDIVFHFQVCFGRRVVMNSREYGAWKQQVESKN MPFQDGQEFELSISVLPDKYQVMVNGQSSYTFDHRIKPEAVKMVQVWRDI SLTKFNVSYLKR
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 162
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
Purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Charcot Leyden crystal protein
- Charcot-Leyden crystal protein
- FunctionMay have both lysophospholipase and carbohydrate-binding activities.
- Tissue specificityExpressed exclusively by eosinophils and basophils. Not detected in monocytes and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic granule. Localized in granules from where it may be secreted or transported to other locations in the cell.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Galectin 10 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Galectin 10 protein (ab107951)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"