For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSLLPVPYTE AASLSTGSTV TIKGRPLACF LNEPYLQVDF HTEMKEESDI VFHFQVCFGR RVVMNSREYG AWKQQVESKN MPFQDGQEFE LSISVLPDKY QVMVNGQSSY TFDHRIKPEA VKMVQVWRDI SLTKFNVSYL KR
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 142
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: Tris acetate, 20% Glycerol, 0.03% EDTA
- Charcot Leyden crystal protein
- Charcot-Leyden crystal protein
- FunctionMay have both lysophospholipase and carbohydrate-binding activities.
- Tissue specificityExpressed exclusively by eosinophils and basophils. Not detected in monocytes and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic granule. Localized in granules from where it may be secreted or transported to other locations in the cell.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Galectin 10 protein (ab117473)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"