For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMTGELEVKNMDMKPGSTLKITGSIADGTDG FVINLGQGTDKLNLHFNPRFSESTIVCNSLDGSNWGQEQREDHLCFSPGS EVKFTVTFESDKFKVKLPDGHELTFPNRLGHSHLSYLSVRGGFNMSSFKL KE
- Molecular weight17 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 132
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab99239 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Beta galactoside binding lectin L14 II
- Beta-galactoside-binding lectin L-14-II
- FunctionThis protein binds beta-galactoside. Its physiological function is not yet known.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Galectin 2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Galectin 2 protein (ab99239)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"