For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human gamma Adducin protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePRTKITWMKAEDSSKVSGGTPIKIEDPNQFVPLNTNPNEVLEKRNKIREQ NRYDLKTAGPQSQLLAGIVVDKPPSTMQFEDDDHGPPAPPNPFSHLTEG
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids462 to 560
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- FunctionMembrane-cytoskeleton-associated protein that promotes the assembly of the spectrin-actin network. Binds to calmodulin.
- Tissue specificityHeart only expresses isoform 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldolase class II family. Adducin subfamily.
- DomainComprised of three regions: a N-terminal protease-resistant globular head region, a short connecting subdomain, and a protease-sensitive tail region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human gamma Adducin protein images
References for Recombinant Human gamma Adducin protein (ab116814)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"