For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDLRLESPTRSLSMDAPRGVHIQAHAGKIEALSQMDILFHSSDGMLVLDAE TVCLPKLVQGTWGPSGSSQSLYEICVCPDGKLYLSVAGVSTTCQEHSHIC
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids191 to 290
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 35 kDa dystrophin associated glycoprotein
- 35 kDa dystrophin-associated glycoprotein
- FunctionComponent of the sarcoglycan complex, a subcomplex of the dystrophin-glycoprotein complex which forms a link between the F-actin cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal and heart muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SGCG are the cause of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2C (LGMD2C) [MIM:253700]. LGMD2C is characterized by progressive muscle wasting from early childhood.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sarcoglycan beta/delta/gamma/zeta family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane > sarcolemma. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human gamma Sarcoglycan protein images
References for Recombinant Human gamma Sarcoglycan protein (ab114963)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"