For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEVAPEQPRWMAHPAVLNAQHPDSHHPGLAHNYMEPAQLLPPDEVDVFFN HLDSQGNPYYANPAHARARVSYSPAHARLTGGQMCRPHLLHSPGLPWLDG GK
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 102
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Endothelial transcription factor GATA 2
- Endothelial transcription factor GATA-2
- FunctionTranscriptional activator which regulates endothelin-1 gene expression in endothelial cells. Binds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGATAG-3'.
- Tissue specificityEndothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GATA2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GATA2 protein (ab114361)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"