For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLGSHHTASPWNLSPFSKTSIHHGSPGPLSVYPPASSSSLSGGHASPHLFT FPPTPPKDVSPDPSLSTPGSAGSARQDEKECLKYQVPLPDSMKLESSH
- Molecular weight36 kDa
- Amino acids103 to 200
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Additional notesuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
Note: glutathione is reduced
- GATA 3
- GATA binding factor 3
- GATA binding protein 3
- FunctionTranscriptional activator which binds to the enhancer of the T-cell receptor alpha and delta genes. Binds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGATAG-3'.
- Tissue specificityT-cells and endothelial cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GATA3 are the cause of hypoparathyroidism with sensorineural deafness and renal dysplasia (HDR) [MIM:146255]; also known as Barakat syndrome.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GATA3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GATA3 protein (ab112288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"