For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKNINKSKTCSGNSNNSIPMTPTSTSSNSDDCSKNTSPTTQPTASGAGAPV MTGAGESTNPENSELKYSGQDGLYIGVSLASPAEVTSSVRPDSWCALALA
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids496 to 595
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Gata binding factor 6
- Gata binding protein 6
- GATA-binding factor 6
- FunctionThought to be important for regulating terminal differentiation and/or proliferation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, gut and gut-derived tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- DomainThe GATA-type zinc fingers mediate interaction with LMCD1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Gata6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Gata6 protein (ab114316)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"