For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLHTDGDKAF VDFLSDEIKE ERKIQKHKTL PKMSGGWELE LNGTEAKLVR KVAGEKITVT FNINNSIPPT FDGEEEPSQG QKVEEQEPEL TSTPNFVVEV IKNDDGKKAL VLDCHYPEDE VGQEDEAESD IFSIREVSFQ STGESEWKDT NYTLNTDSLD WALYDHLMDF LADRGVDNTF ADELVELSTA LEHQEYITFL EDLKSFVKSQ
- Molecular weight24 kDa
- Amino acids74 to 282
- Additional sequence informationC1QBP Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 210 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 23.9 kDa.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 20% Glycerol
- ASF/SF2 associated protein p32
- C1q globular domain binding protein
- FunctionBinds to the globular "heads" of C1Q thus inhibiting C1 activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAM33 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix. Nucleus. Might also be nuclear in some cell types.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GC1q R protein (ab117655)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"