For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLHTDGDKAF VDFLSDEIKE ERKIQKHKTL PKMSGGWELE LNGTEAKLVR KVAGEKITVT FNINNSIPPT FDGEEEPSQG QKVEEQEPEL TSTPNFVVEV IKNDDGKKAL VLDCHYPEDE VGQEDEAESD IFSIREVSFQ STGESEWKDT NYTLNTDSLD WALYDHLMDF LADRGVDNTF ADELVELSTA LEHQEYITFL EDLKSFVKSQ
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab78834 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- ASF/SF2 associated protein p32
- C1q globular domain binding protein
- FunctionBinds to the globular "heads" of C1Q thus inhibiting C1 activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAM33 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix. Nucleus. Might also be nuclear in some cell types.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GC1q R protein images
References for Recombinant Human GC1q R protein (ab78834)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"