For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSDYEKVKLLEISAEDAERWERKKKRKNP DLGFSDYAAAQLRQYHRLTKQIKPDMETYERLREKHGEEFFPTSNSLLHG THVPSTEEIDRMVIDLEKQIEKRDKYSRRRPYNDDADIDYINERNAKFNK KAERFYGKYTAEIKQNLERGTAV
- Molecular weight21 kDa including tags
- Amino acids94 to 243
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113599 was purified by conventional chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride, 0.08% DTT, 0.06% EDTA
- CCNDBP1 interactor
- FunctionMay be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle and kidney. Expressed at lower level other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SYF2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GCIP interacting protein p29 images
References for Recombinant Human GCIP interacting protein p29 (ab113599)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"