For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight96 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 637
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Additional notesuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
Note: Glutathione is reduced
- EC 184.108.40.206
- Gamma ECS
- Gamma glutamylcysteine synthetase
- PathwaySulfur metabolism; glutathione biosynthesis; glutathione from L-cysteine and L-glutamate: step 1/2.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GCLC are the cause of hemolytic anemia (HAGGSD) [MIM:230450].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate--cysteine ligase type 3 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GCLC protein images
References for Recombinant Human GCLC protein (ab112293)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"