For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGTDSRAAKALLARARTLHLQTGNLLNWGRLRKKCPSTHSEELHDCIQKT LNEWSSQINPDLVREFPDVLECTVSHAVEKINPDEREEMKVSAKLFIVES NSSSSTRSAVDMACSVLGVAQLDSVIIASPPIEDGVNLSLEHLQPYWEEL ENLVQSKKIVAIGTSDLDKTQLEQLYQWAQVKPNSNQVNLASCCVMPPDL TAFAKQFDIQLLTHNDPKELLSGASFQEALQESIPDIQAHEWVPLWLLRY SVIVKSRGIIKSKGYILQAKRRGS
- Molecular weight56 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 274
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114392 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Gamma ECS regulatory subunit
- Gamma-ECS regulatory subunit
- Gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase regulatory subunit
- Tissue specificityIn all tissues examined. Highest levels in skeletal muscle.
- PathwaySulfur metabolism; glutathione biosynthesis; glutathione from L-cysteine and L-glutamate: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldo/keto reductase family. Glutamate--cysteine ligase light chain subfamily.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GCLM protein images
References for Recombinant Human GCLM protein (ab114392)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"