For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceYETQVQTRLQTSLANLHQKSSEIEILAVDLPKETILQFLSLEWDADEQAF NTTVKQLLSRLPKQRYLKLVCDEIYNIKVEKKVSVLFLYSYRDDYYRILF
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids730 to 829
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 2 alpha kinase 4
- FunctionCan phosphorylate the alpha subunit of EIF2 and may mediate translational control.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GCN2 subfamily.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
Contains 1 RWD domain.
- DomainKinase domain 1 is a degenerate kinase domain.
RWD domain is reported to interact with GCN1L1.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on threonine residues.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GCN2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GCN2 protein (ab112408)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"