For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GCNT1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLRTLLRRRLFSYPTKYYFMVLVLSLITFSVLRIHQKPEFVSVRHLELAG ENPSSDINCTKVLQGDVNEIQKVKLEILTVKFKKRPRWTPDDYINMTSDC SSFIKRRKYIVEPLSKEEAEFPIAYSIVVHHKIEMLDRLLRAIYMPQNFY CIHVDTKSEDSYLAAVMGIASCFSNVFVASRLESVVYASWSRVQADLNCM KDLYAMSANWKYLINLCGMDFPIKTNLEIVRKLKLLMGENNLETERMPSH KEERWKKRYEVVNGKLTNTGTVKMLPPLETPLFSGSAYFVVSREYVGYVL QNEKIQKLMEWAQDTYSPDEYLWATIQRIPEVPGSLPASHKYDLSDMQAV ARFVKWQYFEGDVSKGAPYPPCDGVHVRSVCIFGAGDLNWMLRKHHLFAN KFDVDVDLFAIQCLDEHLRHKALETLKH
- Molecular weight73 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 428
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 3-galactosyl-O-glycosyl-glycoprotein beta-1
- FunctionForms critical branches in O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in activated T-lymphocytes and myeloid cells.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 14 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GCNT1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GCNT1 protein (ab114895)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"