For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GDF7 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTALAGTRTAQGSGGGAGRGHGRRGRSRCSRKPLHVDFKELGWDDWIIAPL DYEAYHCEGLCDFPLRSHLEPTNHAIIQTLLNSMAPDAAPASCCVPARLS PISILYIDAANNVVYKQYEDMVVEACGCR
- Molecular weight28 kDa
- Amino acids322 to 450
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityDetermined by its ability to inhibit induced alkaline phosphatase production by ATDC5 chondrogenic cells.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity< 98
ab115505 is greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Additional notes
Determined by its ability to inhibit induced alkaline phosphatase production by ATDC5 chondrogenic cells.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- ReconstitutionPlease note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- bone morphogenetic protein 12
- FunctionMay play an active role in the motor area of the primate neocortex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GDF7 protein (ab115505)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"