For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQGKYIAIVSTTVETKEPEKEIRPALELLEPIEQKFVSISDLLVPKDLGTE SQIFISRTYDATTHFETTCDDIKNIYKRMTGSEFDFEEMKRKKNDIYGED
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids346 to 445
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- FunctionRegulates the GDP/GTP exchange reaction of most Rab proteins by inhibiting the dissociation of GDP from them, and the subsequent binding of GTP to them.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Rab GDI family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GDI2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GDI2 protein (ab114618)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"