For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVATKTFALLLLSLFLAVGLGEKKEGHFSALPSLPVGSHAKVSSPQPRGP RYAEGTFISDYSIAMDKIHQQDFVNWLLAQKGKKNDWKHNITQREARALE LASQANRKEEEAVEPQSSPAKNPSDEDLLRDLLIQELLACLLDQTNLCRL RSR
- Molecular weight43 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 153
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Additional notesuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- Gastric Inhibitory Peptide
- Gastric inhibitory polypeptide
- Gastric inhibitory polypeptide precursor
- FunctionPotent stimulator of insulin secretion and relatively poor inhibitor of gastric acid secretion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucagon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GIP protein images
References for Recombinant Human GIP protein (ab112292)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"