For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSITVLTKPLPVTSVSIYDYKPSPETGVLFEIHYPEKYNVFTRVNISYWEG KDFRTMLYKDFFKGKTVFNHWLPGMCYSNITFQLVSEATFNKSTLVEYS
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids111 to 290
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- GLEPP 1
- Glomerular epithelial protein 1
- FunctionPossesses tyrosine phosphatase activity.
- Tissue specificityGlomerulus of kidney. Also detected in brain, lung and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 3 subfamily.
Contains 8 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GLEPP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GLEPP1 protein (ab114816)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"