For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GLIPR2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGKSASKQFHNEVLKAHNEYRQKHGVPPLK LCKNLNREAQQYSEALASTRILKHSPESSRGQCGENLAWASYDQTGKEVA DRWYSEIKNYNFQQPGFTSGTGHFTAMVWKNTKKMGVGKASASDGSSFVV ARYFPAGNVVNEGFFEENVLPPKK
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 154
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab99564 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in lung and peripheral leukocytes, and minor expression in liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRISP family.
Contains 1 SCP domain.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. Binds lipid-enriched microdomains of Golgi membranes not only by ionic interactions but also through the myristate.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GLIPR2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GLIPR2 protein (ab99564)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"