For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLINRKEEENAKQILQRLWGTQDVSQDIQEMKDESARMSQEKQVTVLELFR V
- Molecular weight31 kDa including tags
- Amino acids213 to 263
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/µl
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Glucose transporter type 3
- FunctionFacilitative glucose transporter. Probably a neuronal glucose transporter.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Expressed in many tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Sugar transporter (TC 2.A.1.1) family. Glucose transporter subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glucose Transporter GLUT3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glucose Transporter GLUT3 protein (ab114242)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"