For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Glutaredoxin 1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAQEFVNCKI QPGKVVVFIK PTCPYCRRAQ EILSQLPIKQ GLLEFVDITA TNHTNEIQDY LQQLTGARTV PRVFIGKDCI GGCSDLVSLQ QSGELLTRLK QIGALQ
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab86987 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- FunctionHas a glutathione-disulfide oxidoreductase activity in the presence of NADPH and glutathione reductase. Reduces low molecular weight disulfides and proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutaredoxin family.
Contains 1 glutaredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glutaredoxin 1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glutaredoxin 1 protein (ab86987)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"