For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 201
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 55mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8.2
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water,recommended 10µl (1mg/ml) - 50µl (0.2mg/ml) for keeping further stability
- Cellular glutathione peroxidase
- Glutathione peroxidase
- FunctionProtects the hemoglobin in erythrocytes from oxidative breakdown.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Glutathione Peroxidase 1 protein (ab109344)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"