For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMCAARLAAAAAAAQSVYAFSARPLAGGEPV SLGSLRGKVLLIENVASLCGTTVRDYTQMNELQRRLGPRGLVVLGFPCNQ FGHQENAKNEEILNSLKYVRPGGGFEPNFMLFEKCEVNGAGAHPLFAFLR EALPAPSDDATALMTDPKLITWSPVCRNDVAWNFEKFLVGPDGVPLRRYS RRFQTIDIEPDIEALLSQGPSCA
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 203
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113603 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 30% Glycerol, 0.04% DTT, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Cellular glutathione peroxidase
- Glutathione peroxidase
- FunctionProtects the hemoglobin in erythrocytes from oxidative breakdown.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glutathione Peroxidase 1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glutathione Peroxidase 1 protein (ab113603)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"