For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight30 kDa including tags
- Amino acids21 to 226
- TagsDDDDK tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
ab109142 is 0.2µm filtered
- Additional notesWorking aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Extracellular glutathione peroxidase
- Glutathione peroxidase 3
- Glutathione peroxidase 3 (plasma)
- FunctionProtects cells and enzymes from oxidative damage, by catalyzing the reduction of hydrogen peroxide, lipid peroxides and organic hydroperoxide, by glutathione.
- Tissue specificitySecreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Glutathione Peroxidase 3 protein (ab109142)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"