For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MQSRGQEKSK MDCHGGISGT IYEYGALTID GEEYIPFKQY AGKYVLFVNV ASYCGLTGQY IELNALQEEL APFGLVILGF PCNQFGKQEP GENSEILPTL KYVRPGGGFV PNFQLFEKGD VNGEKEQKFY TFLKNSCPPT SELLGTSDRL FWEPMKVHDI RWNFEKFLVG PDGIPIMRWH HRTTVSNVKM DILSYMRRQA ALGVKRK
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids21 to 226
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab123158 was purified using conventional chromatography and is >85% pure by SDS PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 40% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Extracellular glutathione peroxidase
- Glutathione peroxidase 3
- Glutathione peroxidase 3 (plasma)
- FunctionProtects cells and enzymes from oxidative damage, by catalyzing the reduction of hydrogen peroxide, lipid peroxides and organic hydroperoxide, by glutathione.
- Tissue specificitySecreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glutathione Peroxidase 3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glutathione Peroxidase 3 protein (ab123158)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"