For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGPLPRTVEL FYDVLSPYSW LGFEILCRYQ NIWNINLQLR PSLITGIMKD SGNKPPGLLP RKGLYMANDL KLLRHHLQIP IHFPKDFLSV MLEKGSLSAM RFLTAVNLEH PEMLEKASRE LWMRVWSRNE DITEPQSILA AAEKAGMSAE QAQGLLEKIA TPKVKNQLKE TTEAACRYGA FGLPITVAHV DGQTHMLFGS DRMELLAHLL GEKWMGPIPP AVNARL
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab93457 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- EC 188.8.131.52
- Glutathione S transferase subunit 13
- Glutathione S-transferase k1
- FunctionSignificant glutathione conjugating activity is found only with the model substrate, 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene (CDNB).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Kappa family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glutathione S Transferase kappa 1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glutathione S Transferase kappa 1 protein (ab93457)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"