For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceWLEDKFLGDRPFLAGQQVTLADLMALEELMQPVALGYELFEGRPRLAAWR GRVEAFLGAELCQEAHSIILSILEQAAKKTLPTPSPEAYQAMLLRIARIP
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids145 to 244
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- EC 22.214.171.124
- Glutathione S transferase 12
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. Has a sulfatase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in liver. In lung, expressed at low levels in ciliated bronchiolar cells, alveolar macrophages and alveolar type II cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Theta family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein (ab116911)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"