For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGLELFLDLV SQPSRAVYIF AKKNGIPLEL RTVDLVKGQH KSKEFLQINS LGKLPTLKDG DFILTESSAI LIYLSCKYQT PDHWYPSDLQ ARARVHEYLG WHADCIRGTF GIPLWVQVLG PLIGVQVPEE KVERNRTAMD QALQWLEDKF LGDRPFLAGQ QVTLADLMAL EELMQPVALG YELFEGRPRL AAWRGRVEAF LGAELCQEAH SIILSILEQA AKKTLPTPSP EAYQAMLLRI ARIP
- Molecular weight30 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 244
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab124591 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- EC 22.214.171.124
- Glutathione S transferase 12
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. Has a sulfatase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in liver. In lung, expressed at low levels in ciliated bronchiolar cells, alveolar macrophages and alveolar type II cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Theta family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glutathione S Transferase theta 2 protein (ab124591)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"