For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDPASKSRSCGEVRQIYGAKGFSLSDVPQAEISGEHLRICPQGYTCCTSEM EENLANRSHAELETALRDSSRVLQAMLATQLRSFDDHFQHLLNDSERTLQ ATFPGAFG
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids24 to 131
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Glypican proteoglycan 1
- FunctionCell surface proteoglycan that bears heparan sulfate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glypican family.
modificationsThis cell-associated glypican is further processed to give rise to a medium-released species.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Glypican 1/ GPC1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Glypican 1/ GPC1 protein (ab114484)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"