For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAPARSPSPS TQPWEHVNAI QEARRLLNLS RDTAAEMNET VEVISEMFDL QEPTCLQTRL ELYKQGLRGS LTKLKGPLTM MASHYKQHCP PTPETSCATQ IITFESFKEN LKDFLLVIPF DCWEPVQE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Recombinant human GM-CSF was expressed in E.coli and purified by conventional chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GM-CSF protein images
SDS-PAGE - GM-CSF protein (ab51105)
ab51105 in 14% SDS-PAGE
References for Recombinant Human GM-CSF protein (ab51105)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"