For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourcePichia pastoris
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Ala-Pro-Ala-Arg-Ser.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity of 5 x 106 IU/mg.
- Purity> 95
This protein was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Purity: Greater than 97.0% as determined by:
1. Analysis by RP-HPLC.
2. Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: Sucrose, Mannitol, 10mM PBS, pH 7
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MOhm-cm water to not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human GM-CSF protein (ab73121)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"