For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSESLVVCDVA EDLVEKLRKF RFRKETNNAA IIMKIDKDKR LVVLDEELEG ISPDELKDEL PERQPRFIVY SYKYQHDDGR VSYPLCFIFS SPVGCKPEQQ MMYAGSKNKL VQTAELTKVF EIRNTEDLTE EWLREKLGFF H
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Purity : Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Additional notesReconstituted GMF beta is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Endotoxin Level : Less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Glia maturation factor beta
- FunctionThis protein causes differentiation of brain cells, stimulation of neural regeneration, and inhibition of proliferation of tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. GMF subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated; stimulated by phorbol ester.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GMF beta protein (ab54143)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"